Burnsley Technologies, a provider of vehicle monitors, currently has an opportunity for an Excel savvy Administrative Assistant. BurnsleyTech offers a competitive salary with a friendly work environment. We are located on Tombia Road with easy access to Ikwerre Road and Genesis Deluxe Cinema.
We are not a mega-company where your relationships with your colleagues are via email or across the conference table.
We are a company where we encourage your personal development. It’s a company where we talk about current events with management and explore new opportunities together. It’s a place where each person really matters, where you can make a real difference, and where we value a good work ethic.
- Run monthly reports & metrics
- Process Billing
- Follow-up with customers
- Provide administrative support
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Economics or related field
- NYSC Certificate
- Minimum 1 – 2year experience in administrative/billing.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet. Proficient in MS Excel at an intermediarylevelled experience a must.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience a plus.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills,both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
Burnsley Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Please apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter (CL) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that you name the documents using the following format; “CV-Candidate Name-Position”
Click to download a pdf copy of this information: Recruitment