The representative will perform troubleshooting and problem resolution tasks to end users and interface with our US support team resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction. Calls will entail application engineering, custom configuration, testing and troubleshooting, order management and facilitation of replacement/repair.
Burnsley Technologies Limited is not a mega-company, where your relationship with your colleagues is strictly via email or just across the conference table. We are a company where we encourage your personal development. It’s a company where we talk about current events with management and explore new opportunities together. It’s a place where each person really matters, where you can make a real difference, and where we value a good work ethic.
Our new team member must have:
- Engineering or Science Degree.
- 1 years’ experience in a technical support call centre.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot hardware/system level failures.
- Understanding of basic web page technology (HTML coding, FTP, etc.)
- The curiosity and drive to resolve any puzzle that comes their way.
Preferred but not required:
- Background in fleet vehicle safety management programs.
- Experience in coding with VB, VBA, C++ and implementing Dlls.
- Familiarity with database structures including sequential, binary, SQL, mySQL, Oracle
- and Access.
Burnsley Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Please apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter (CL) to email@example.com.
It is important that you name the documents using the following format; “CV-Candidate Name-Position”
Click to download a pdf copy of this information: Recruitment